It is an online store and they will delivery for free for order over SGD80 within Singapore. We ordered a case of Eden ACV. It is cheaper than Braggs and the content in terms of acidity and mother is similar. We thought we would give it a try. Here is our breakdown of Eden versus Braggs
- Eden is much cheaper. It is SGD7.50 as supposed to Bragg's SGD10.50 in the same size of 946ml.
- Eden comes in a tinted bottle, protecting the ACV from light which totally makes sense for us. Braggs' bottle is clear and you can see the ACV with the mother.
- Eden seems more palatable. It smells vinegary but it isn't as pungent as Braggs. Braggs then to be very sharp in taste.
- Eden doesn't smell as vinegary as Braggs so it is better for us to use it as a facial mist.
- Eden has a lot less reviews online than Braggs but we think this is just a branding and marketing tactic from Bragg. ACV is ACV.
We shall review it again after a couple of weeks of consumption.