Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

MY KETO LIFESTYLE: OPERANDI JULY

I have decided to embark on a different sort of lifestyle this pandemic. Being alone, no work and pursing my art, I have been spending a great deal of time learning about nutrition and also experimenting foods with myself. It hasn't been an easy journey. 

I have a good friend Candice who has been my best cheerleader remotely from afar. I send her everything that I cook, everyday. The challenge is to cook most meals, if not all meals myself since I have time on my side. This is also the easiest way to understand nutrition, learn about it, know what is in my food, and spend my time in a quality way. The other challenge she gave me was to be active for at least an hour a day. This could be anything. She posted me this challenge because I was getting depressed and there were days I couldn't even get out of day. It occured to me that since I am documenting my meals everything, I should and may as well start to blog again.

This is my meal today. Broccoli soup with poached eggs. Cucumber and mackerel pate nori roll with Mayo and serundeng. (Serundeng is a savoury condiment made from desiccated coconut stir fried with spices. Yes, homemade.) Dessert was  coconut cream with fermented fruits, basil seeds and cacao nibs. I am trying a 20:4 fast for OPERANDI JULY. This has been the 6th day so far.


I should get back into the mode of blogging again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...