Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

DECONSTRUCTED TEE BY FROOTS

For convenience of the government, I've been served papers to stay at home for a week. Wonderful! Now time to do all the little things I have been wanting to do, but havent got the chance.

My friend at Fidgety Fingers (FF), shared an instructable on how to do your own deconstructed tee. And after seeing one in a store for sale, i decided to give it a shot.

My first obstacle was which tee shirt should i angrily rip apart? After debating between a 13 year old tee, and a 12 year old one, i decided with the 12 year old since i hated the design more. An aside story, why is that in school we had guys creating such badly designed/stupid taglined teeshirts? And how come no one protests on stupid slogans like "we will never walk alone"? i dont fucking belong to a football club damnit.

Anyway.

I skipped all the work in progress pictures, cos i was not sure how it would turn out.
Here are the finals, and I am quite pleased with it.

I think the best for this tee is to dress up, and rock it out abit. Here's a meek way to do it.

Could not stand the crest being in the way, so I slapped a brooch on. Good thing about this brooch? Recycled! Scraps of material mambo jumboed together to for a cute brooch. (*disclaimer: not my creation, but i wished it was!)

If i werent lazy, i would dye the whole thing black. The print is annoying.

Think it would be great if you rocked up with some black heels or boots with jeans covering it.

Thanks again to FF for the great idea. :)

POSTED BY SAM AT 11:33 PM
http://persephonestuff.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...