Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

RETRO CROCHETING

Yarn is expensive, but you do not necessarily need yarn to start a crocheting or knitting project. Think out of the box. Goosepimple Gem have been using unconventional materials for their knit creations, so why not look around and be inspired by items that gives you rolls of material. We found some old cassettes. We have no use for them now, we do not even have a cassette player anymore.
We started crocheting a geometric circle. Not sure where this experimenting will lead us. We are thinking a placemat (no hot objects!) at the moment, that might change though.


1 comment:

wrapping supplies said...

Absolutely love the retro cardigan! I can’t wait to see yours!! I will have to pick up the magazine now – I’ve been so wrapped up in my knitting that I haven’t crocheted in a long while.
Thank you for your blog! I always look forward to reading it and you are very, very talented!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...