Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

SCARF TRICKS VIA CASEYBROWN DESIGNS

scarf tricks c. 1944 I’ll be the first to admit I am not the most consistent person when it comes to utilizing my stash of scarves. More often than not, like a lot of women, I’m at a bit of a loss to figure out more artistic ways to show one off! Some of these ideas from 1944 are quite dramatic and would be fun to try even in a modern context. Plus a scarf is a great way to add a little pick-me-up to your winter wardrobe right about now!

02.09.10 {scarf tricks c. 1944}
[ as usual, be sure to click for the enlarged view! ]
02.09.10 {scarf tricks c. 1944}
[ as usual, be sure to click for the enlarged view! ]
So I’m curious: would you try any of these scarf tricks? What is your favorite way to sport a pretty scarf?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...