Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

HOW OLD CAN A KITTY GROW TO?

Can you believe that this little kitty is 22 years old? What a beautiful cat!

This is what we found on the site of Ottawa Human Society:

"All the animals in my life are rescues as well and I love to adopt the older animals! The oldest animal I’ve adopted is Spencer, a beautiful Flame Point Himilayan, and he was 13 yrs old when I adopted him. He’s now 22 years old and I love that lil punkin head so much! Anytime I hear that someone is considering bringing a dog or cat into their life, I always recommend that they look into rescue and consider an adult."


Do you know that if you keep a kitty indoors and love the kitty with fresh food, it is likely the kitty will live to a ripe age to accompany you for longer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...