Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

BANDUNG : THE UNTRUSTWORTHY TOUR GROUP MERIDIAN TRAVELINDO


Meridian Travelindo seems to be the thing to go for because it is the cheapest of the lot. Let's put it this way. Yes, it was the choice for me. And probably the only sensible choice for me since I was travelling alone. But being Asian, I like to plan before hand. They charge by the car, not by per head. But to be honest, they didn't  tour guide much, just drive around. So if you are looking for some commentary, forget it. So, every time I try to book with Meridian, I always email or whatsapp at least a week in advance. I only managed to get them to pick me up the day before.

My guide, Haris was very good. But I did wish I had a discussion with him before we went ahead with the tour as he had only suggested as the end of the tour. It seems Taufik the owner was selling something pretty fixed.

Haris ended the tour by saying I could possibly book a Friday tour with Taufik to see Kawa Putih as what Haris had suggested. I have what sapped and also emailed Taufik on several occasions but to no avail. It was a Hi, and then no more. I don't get it.

I cannot recommend this tour group become you will not get very prompt replies although it might be the most price competitive. So, no. In the end, I ended up having a massage and then sleeping which is not a bad alternative to the Kawa. But, it would have been lovely to see the Kawa. In short, my trip could have been much awesome if they had replied. Of course, I could have gone with another tour company too but the thing was, either or, sleep. Went through enough trouble contacting these dudes whilst I was relaxing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...