- You will always be creative even when you try to solve something which has already be solved creatively by someone else. Because the topic is new to you and you have never gone through the process. Only when you have successfully solved it then you are creative.
- Leadership is the ability to disguise panic.
- Always adopt the same amount of curiosity to your own shortcomings and difficulties getting the big picture that you will apply to others and problems in general. Be always willing to accept discomfort. To make progress, there will be some degree of discomfort. This is the theory of change. No pain no gain, this may be true to an extent in relation to the brain.
- Creativity and being disagreeable: Personality and models are boiled down to 5 factors (OCEAN) Openness, Conscientiousness, Extra-virgin, Agreeableness, Neuroticism.
- Disagreeableness often push the envelope and challenges.
- It is a fine line to agree and disagree and it is an important mind to find HOW TO DISAGREE.
- Like the benzene ring, our minds already have the components needed for the solution, it is what happens within our minds that spur the solution.
|The Benzene Snake|