Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

ITINERARY AROUND SOUTHEAST ASIA TO AND FRO SINGAPORE

I met up with M for dinner the other day. We were lucky to be in the same city at the same time. So a vegan dinner it was :-(... We were talking about my travels thus far and M said he would like to extend his stay in Asia for a while more after his project. So I suggested this route for his. This should more or less mark up a logical travel plan without making too much of a detour. That being said, M is a very tall guy and traveling on some of those overnight sleeper buses could be very uncomfortable for him. I am 1.74m tall and those sleeper beds are more or less just nice for me, and M is a head taller than me.

The suggested Southeast Asia itinerary will not cover the whole of Southeast Asia but it does cover a good part of it. Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines can easily be done on the odd long weekend. Different places at different times no doubt.

I found this map and thought it is interesting to see where the borders are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...