Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

BLOGGING AGAIN DURING THE PANDEMIC FOR SANITY?


I see that the last time I blogged was about 2 years ago. I have decided to start blogging again to perhaps give myself some focus at this time of pandemic semi-lockdown. Everywhere in the world is slowly easing up but travel is not permitted as yet. I am currently stuck in a place I don't usual live in and I am feeling extremely stuck and agitated as the days pass.

Things are moving too slowly and I do not find the kind of freedom I would like to have. I guess this new normal has nothing normal about it. I am apprehensive to think what is to come everyday. I am feeling the pits and it is even difficult to relate this to friends as they are all facing their own worlds of extremities. Even my daily walks are beginning to make less sense, my creativity has come to a halt and my positivity is diminishing every so often.

I hope writing the blog again can help me to find myself again and I hope whoever out there can read my rants and give me their strengths. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...