Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

WEEKEND DIY FOR DANNY SEO

Danny Seo wrote:
Well, the leaves are changing color, it's getting darker sooner and I'm preparing for a move to a new home. So as I go around the current home, I'm finding bits and pieces of "THINGS" that I have trouble throwing away but have no idea what to do with them.
So, I'll ask you.... to put on your creative cap.... find your inner MacGyver.... and share some thoughts on what I should make from these scraps of bits and pieces I have here.
Above is a large roll of heavyweight hemp fabric. I bought this in 2000 and had a sofa reupholstered with the fabric. In fact, I still have that sofa today and absolutely adore it. I bought unfinished wood chairs and had them reupholstered with this fabric. But this big roll of fabric remains rolled up in the craft room. Honestly, it feels like the never-ending roll of fabric.
What should I do with it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...