Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

DIY BOOK ART

We found this via Freshly Found :

How to Fold Those Books!

Finally I have put together a tut on How to Fold those Books! I usually use old novels, but this time I used a larger outdated buyers guide. The pages are lovely and crisp and firm enough to support the larger book. It looks good in a vase or just standing on it's own!

Find a suitable book and remove the cover. The glue or stitching remaining on the spine of the book should be strong, to support the stress that the folding puts on it.

Start by folding the top corner of the page down towards the spine of the book. Repeat with the bottom corner, folded up.

Keep on folding each page in the same way.

As you get to the end of the book, it gets more difficult. You have to use your one hand to keep the folded pages down while folding with the other.

Finished!!!

See more of my Book Folding here and here and here and read some more about book folding here.

2 comments:

Prajakta Thanekar said...

WOW.. that is truly wondeful work.

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been
doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it
for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this subject
here on your web site.

Here is my web site; brass sash locks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...