Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

MORE OF FRESHLY FOUND BOOK ART

The Latest on Those Folded Books

I was so happy on Friday to notice, as I was paging through my Blogger Reading list, that my Folded books had been featured on Oh Joy!
 My Book Art collection has grown substantially since I took that pic,

so I thought I would update you...

I did promise to do a tut on these some time. So I must put this closer to the top of my to-do list!
I can really recommend these book creations as great coffee table items. My guests are always intrigued.

They engender great conversation - What are these, Did you make them, How did you make them - You use no glue or pins?
Have a look at my Flickr for some more pics and watch out for the tut sometime soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...