We stumbled upon this napa cabbage and bacon on usa.tiger-corporation.com It is interesting as it is not the typical stew or rice or pasta dish in a rice cooker. We love vegetables and especially the simple stewed chinese cabbage. We thought of substituting the bacon with smoked fish or jerky possibly.
Here is the recipe we found on Tiger.
- (3-4 serving)
- 1 medium size Napa Cabbage
- o Use only core bottom part!
- 1-2 can beef broth
- 8 slice bacon
- Black pepper
- For 10 cup rice cooker, 150% of ingredients listed above. And Use large Napa Cabbage.
- Cut Napa Cabbage at 4 inch from the bottom.
- Rinse out with running water.
- Cut bacon into 1 inch long.
- Place the bacon into the Napa Cabbage. (stick the bacon into between the layer)
- Place #4 in the inner pan. Add beef broth to water level 4-5
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- Close the lid and select [Slow cook] set the time for 30-40min.
- When LCD flashing 0 hour, it’s ready to eat! ENJOY!