Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

AWESOME ROOFTOP GARDEN


Honestly, nothing beats Singapore in being green. I am very sure it isn't the greenest country in the world as yet but it sure is trying it's very best being as you go as forty something in age as a nation. I am at the polyclinic today for a dental appointment and just look at this beautiful rooftop garden landscape. 

What a wonderful use of space. The dental clinic is on the third floor and it overlooks the rooftop. I am a firm believer of anything should be green and plants and my country obviously thinks the same. 

Also, this proves it is awesome to be a citizen. I wonder what it costs to be a foreigner going to a private dentist. I don't think I have ever seen them charging a non-citizen more. Let's see how much my bill comes up to later. My usual cleaning and polishing at the private dentist usually comes up to somewhere around sgd70.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...