Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

3 BEES GUESTHOUSE IN KRABI AONANG : A COMFORTABLE STAY


WHAT DID YOU LIKE?

It is affordable. The manager is Italian. So, being a foreigner turned local here in Krabi, he is able to tell you what is worth visiting. A local might overlook some of the attractions that they take for granted. The manager also is a good person to suggest where to go, when and what. All the little tips made a lot of difference, like going to Phranang beach early in the morning, being one of the first few to arrive. That feeling is very different indeed. Well done!

The TV with English channels. The fridge in the room which helped a lot. They have very affordable tours which are competitive with the other tour groups.


WHAT DIDN'T YOU LIKE?

Not very much as I have done a bit of research before arriving. This is a guesthouse and not a hotel, so one's expectation still need to be reasonable. Although their attentiveness and friendliness is very hotel-like, one still need to remember it is a guesthouse and lots of pluses are not available.

Toiletries could be replenished. They were not but I brought my own so it was ok. The room was set up a bit weird. The towel rack is above the toiletries rack? Also there are no chairs on the balcony.

I would have booked all my tours with the guesthouse if the manager had replied to my emails before my arrival. But there was no replies. The wifi comes in and out.


The breakfast area on the outside. Breakie is not included but you can pay something like 175 Baht plus or minus for a western breakfast buffet.

The balcony without chairs. But at least it faces the cliffs. Some of the other rooms face the street. I am a light sleeper so this is awesome. Waking up to the sight of the cliffs was so Krabi! 
Didn't manage to take a picture before I spewed out my stuff. As most guesthouses are, there are some very weird pictures. The shelving above the bed was just weird. What would I or anyone put there?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...