Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW. ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So I was talking to Mick about people in my life who are not really helping. Not that they see things for the worse, but they just don't see. I feel stuck, like a big fish in a pond. And then amongst the many quotes Mick sent came the above. ONLY DEAD FISH GO WITH THE FLOW.

Of course I want to go far. But the question that life poses is this... How can you go far when some of the people in your life are like dead fishes going in the opposite direction. Do you then follow them? I feel I am the salmon swimming against the current. It is not fast but it is challenging. And no one wants to swim upstream with me because it is either too difficult or they are the dead fish going with the flow. Which sort of fish are you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...