Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

MY MINIMALIST DINNER : THE LEFTOVERS FRIED RICE

I have rice leftover from today's lunch. It was so much rice with the ingredients that it was a good half a portion left. I decided not to waste it and kept it for dinner. A simple stir fried rice would suffice. 

There is a supermarket near us with a bargain bin which I frequent. The produce is fine. Perhaps a blemish here or there, or leftovers from a big batch. They are discounted, a quick sale and I normally prefer to purchase them over the produce at the fresh aisle. 

I scored eggplants, red peppers today. Stir fried with it with leftover lettuce, garlic, onion, eggs, light soy sauce, sesame oil and topped with spring onions. Who said leftovers cannot be nutritious and delish.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...