Pages

LIFE IS A JOURNEY, ARE YOU READY?

BOSS AND BENZ HOUSE KRABI TOWN : GOOD PLACE FOR A TRANSIT


What did you like?

The highlight of this place is no doubt Mr Tah. He is full of energy and stories and very chatty. This place is far from the bus station but close to the Krabi Town Morning/Night Market and Krabi Town Walking Street which is awesome because it is for the locals in local prices. So, this is a real nice break from the whole Aonang buzz. Just make sure the Walking Street is on when you stay there.

It is not a bad idea to use this place as a base if you arrive late and then book tours to pick you up from here and drop you off when you finish in Aonang if you are staying there the next leg.

The wifi is strong if you are staying on level 1, near the reception area.

In my last leg of travel in Krabi, I had booked a night at Boss and Benz before I head to the airport the next day. The B&B was overbooked by My Tah waited for my arrival at night and brought me to the next available B&B down the road on his motorbike. His family and relatives run several B&B in the vicinity so it was easy for him to liaise with them to get me a room with the same quality and value. He also remembered that I had an early bus to catch to the airport so he put me in a B&B just 100m from the bus station.

What didn't you like?

There is no toilet paper provided. I don't know how this works. Thank god I didn't stay for long to need to p**p. Haha!

There is a balcony with no chairs. It is ok since I didn't stay there for long. Also there are no racks to hang the towels in the room.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...